Sunday, February 8, 2009

Leno and some layouts

We are back and boy were we tired! It was a whirlwind trip! I wish we could have stayed longer, but we did have a good time. When we arrived in Vegas this was waiting outside to take us to our hotel!
We stayed at the Paris Hotel. It was beautiful inside and out! In front ofthe hotel is an exact replica of the Arc de Triomphe. It was quite impressive!
I couldn't have said it better myself!
Here I am striking a pose in front of the Eiffel Tower. It measures half the height of the real one and has an elevator up to the top!
We did a bit of site seeing during the day and at night we attended a "VIP gala". I heard the longest, by far, rendition of The Star Spangled Banner I have ever heard in my life! Don't get me wrong, the soloist had a good voice, but good golly! The highlight of the evening was the guest speaker, Jay Leno. He was so funny! His delivery was great and his timing was perfect! It was obvious that he has been in the business for many years.
Well, that pretty much sums up the highlights, now onto the layouts!

Here is one I did for a wedding theme. The quote on the layout is by Emily Bronte. It says, "Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same." I totally related to this quote, so that is why I chose to use it.

This one is about moi'. The journaling reads: "Right now I am: 35, mother of 2, so in love {still}, happy, busy, creative."

Well there you have it! That's all for now, thanks for stopping by.
Tricia

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

I am glad you had a good time! The LO's look good. I like that you did one of yourself. Oui, Oui!

Anonymous said...

You signed your name on this post like a letter. It made me giggle so I had to mention it....you goober. The pictures were fun to see. Of course you took the picture of Dave in front of the sign. Again, you goober. What goober pictures will you have us taking in Louisville? :)

I'm glad you're home safely and had fun. The Paris Hotel was DEFINITELY the hotel for you to stay at!

Dria said...

I love the pics and the wonderful layouts. That looks like a fantastic "get-a-way"

Leigh Penner said...

Sounds like you had a great time!
Love the layouts... especially your wedding one-- gorgeous!!

gretchen owens said...

looks like a fantastic trip. love the photo of you in front of the tower...that's so tricia...and i've only met you once...! :)

 

blogger templates |