Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good news!

This month I am the guest designer over at Create My Keepsake. I am looking forward to this month's beautiful kit, "Country Charm". The kit features new Jenni Bowlin "Farmer's Wife" paper and embellishments, as well as some new release Graphics 45 "Fashionista" papers. I am so excited to get my hands on it!


As if that wasn't exciting enough, I was also asked to join the design team over at Citrus Tree Studio! I am really looking forward to this opportunity.

So that's the big news I wanted to share. What a relief to finally get to spill the beans!

7 comments:

Jen said...

yay! thank you for being so prompt ;)
congratulations ALL the way around!!!
your talent supercedes my minute mind!
doin the dance! :D

DeAnna said...

Yippee!!! You finally got it out!! I am so glad and so happy for you. You are going to have a great year!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

The stuff in that kit is soooo up your alley! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I'm so proud of you!!

Sophia said...

WTG Tricia...so happy for you.

Shayne said...

Hi, just popped over to your site. Love your LO's they're stunning. Well done on the DT's!

Anonymous said...

Hello, You have a cute blog...just wanted to say congrats on making the DT. I would love to see some of your layouts in my gallery...check it out
www.monamememories.com

ellen s. said...

yeah! i am so glad you are over at citrus tree, i love hanging over there

 

blogger templates |