Friday, June 5, 2009

Reveal day

Today is reveal day over at Citrus Tree Studio! I got to work with 2, yes 2 kits this month! The Main kit for June is "Easy Rider". It features the "Rebel" line by Glitz design.
It was also my turn to create something with the "Spotlight Product", by Kaiser Crafts.


I was a busy little bee this month. I made 2 mini albums, 2 layouts, a card and a wall hanging this month for CTS. Since I have so much to share I will post a few projects today and a few tomorrow, that way I can spread out the crafty goodness.


Here is a layout on my favorite peeps.


This one is my Maverick, not so little, boy. The title comes from the definition on the rub on which describes my little guy to a "T".


We went to Las Vegas earlier this year, so I decided to create a mini album of our trip using the album above. Notice the dice hanging from the binder rings? I have this "clever" idea to drill holes in them and hang them from the binder rings. I ended up breaking one drill bit, a nail (attempting to push said broken drill bit out) and a paper piercer before I busted out the carbide drill bit. It is typically used for masonry, but I use it for scrapbooking. LOL!





Okie dokie, that's it for today. Check back tomorrow to see the rest of this months creations.

~Tricia

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Dude!! I love that paper!!! It totally fits my boys. I need to get me some!!! LOVE the chipboard album it's perfect. And you LO's are AWESOME!!! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

That looks great... and alot of work!!! Good job!!!

 

blogger templates |