Friday, February 3, 2012

Back from CHA

Hey, it's me! Finally coming up for air after all the CHA madness. I had such a great time and was so inspired by all the beautiful new products and talented friends that I saw. I'd like to share how I used the embossing powders to help decorate the fabulous WOW booth. My portion of the display was intended to display the "Candy Counter" collection and I created this inspiration board as my inspiration.
This is how my display all came together.


The WOW colors are so vibrant and highly pigmented. These were a few of the fun little additions to my display.See how vibrant the colors pop even on darker cardstock? I had such a good time working the booth and seeing lots of friends at CHA. I will make another post with more pics of some of the highlights.

Hope you enjoyed the little peak of CHA and thanks for stopping by.Please leave me a comment as I LOVE to read and hear what you think.

No comments:

 

blogger templates |